TAS Products in Action!
With Straight Forward Answers Below
WHAT IS MARKET PROFILE?
Market Profile is a technical analysis charting method devised by Peter Steidlmayer at the Chicago Board of Trade in 1985. Unlike basic volume analysis, Market Profile incorporates the element of price and reveals where volume is aggregating (i.e. volume profiles). With this valuable information, traders can pinpoint the institutional footprint and value areas in the market. The method’s prolific acceptance in the institutional trading community has earned it enviable credibility while withstanding the test of time for over 30 years. TAS did not create Market Profile, but we did make it easier and clearer for traders to understand and deploy with our decision support tools.
WHAT FINANCIAL MARKETS CAN I TRADE?
The TAS Market Profile charting indicators and scanning software is used daily by thousands of traders seeking opportunities in stocks, ETFs, commodity futures, and Forex.
WHAT EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED?
No prior technical analysis training is required to join TAS Market Profile and start leveraging our proprietary trade analysis software and method.
WHAT CHARTING PLATFORMS CAN I USE?
Access to a host charting platform is required to view the TAS Indicator Suite add-on package. We are proud to support the following industry-leading platforms: Bloomberg, eSignal, DT Pro (Gain Capital), TradeStation, NinjaTrader 7, MetaTrader, and Trade Navigator. Some platforms are free with a qualifying brokerage account and others may require an additional access fee.
Our popular TAS Profile Scanner product is a stand-alone software and does not require a host platform or additional data feed.
WHAT TIMEFRAME IS BEST FOR TRADING?
Traders can apply TAS Indicators on any timeframe from active daytrading to swing and long-term analysis. The chart analysis instantly adapts to whatever chart style and timeframe that you opt to put on your screen. While time-based charts are most popular, TAS can also be used effectively on tick, range, Renko, and Kase style bars. That’s the beauty of it, the analytics adapt to YOUR preferences.
WHAT SETS TAS APART FROM OTHERS?
A whole lot. TAS Market Profile has the Wall Street credibility that gives you the ultimate confidence in our proprietary analysis and training process led by our team. We’ve been helping traders for over 15+ years and we signed an institutional contract with Bloomberg in 2011. That’s the highest level of quality vetting that you can trust. TAS is relied upon daily by thousands of money managers, hedge funds, advisors, bank traders, prop traders, brokerage firms, and independent investors. Simply, it just works and that’s exactly why the pros use it!
OTHER NOTEWORTHY TRUTHS THAT DISTINGUISH US:
* We take the guesswork out of trading Market Profile and provide a specific roadmap for every trade (from start to finish). Move over dinosaur alphabet soup profile trading, hello TAS!
* We offer the world’s only publicly-available stand alone market scanning software based on Market Profile. That’s cool.
* We provide interactive live markets user training.
* We have our own private TAS Social Network for user-to-user knowledge sharing.
* We staff our own in-house programming team.
* We provide exceptional technical support and a Help Desk with real humans eager to assist.
* Our clients are very loyal and for good reason… it’s almost impossible to trade without TAS once you’ve had a taste (see our video testimonials).
* We perpetually reinvest in our products and R&D so our features improve and expand based on user feedback.
* And more… (sorry, running out of space here).
It's Still Your Trade. Just Better.
There is a risk of loss in trading stocks, commodity futures, options, and Forex. The risk can be substantial and therefore investors should carefully consider their financial suitability prior to trading. Past performance is not indicative of future performance. This website and all associated websites are for educational purposes only and should not be construed as an express or implied promise or guarantee that you will profit or that losses may be limited in any manner whatsoever. Please trade responsibly.
© 2017 TAS Market Profile