WHAT IS MARKET PROFILE?
WHAT FINANCIAL MARKETS CAN I TRADE?
WHAT EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED?
WHAT CHARTING PLATFORMS CAN I USE?
Our popular TAS Profile Scanner product is a stand-alone software and does not require a host platform or additional data feed.
WHAT TIMEFRAME IS BEST FOR TRADING?
WHAT SETS TAS APART FROM OTHERS?
OTHER NOTEWORTHY TRUTHS THAT DISTINGUISH US:
* We take the guesswork out of trading Market Profile and provide a specific roadmap for every trade (from start to finish). Move over dinosaur alphabet soup profile trading, hello TAS!
* We offer the world’s only publicly-available stand alone market scanning software based on Market Profile. That’s cool.
* We provide interactive live markets user training.
* We have our own private TAS Social Network for user-to-user knowledge sharing.
* We staff our own in-house programming team.
* We provide exceptional technical support and a Help Desk with real humans eager to assist.
* Our clients are very loyal and for good reason… it’s almost impossible to trade without TAS once you’ve had a taste (see our video testimonials).
* We perpetually reinvest in our products and R&D so our features improve and expand based on user feedback.
* And more… (sorry, running out of space here).
It's Still Your Trade. Just Better.
There is a risk of loss in trading stocks, commodity futures, options, and Forex. The risk can be substantial and therefore investors should carefully consider their financial suitability prior to trading. Past performance is not indicative of future performance. This website and all associated websites are for educational purposes only and should not be construed as an express or implied promise or guarantee that you will profit or that losses may be limited in any manner whatsoever. Please trade responsibly.
Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) Rule 4.41 HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE MANY INHERENT LIMITATIONS, SOME OF WHICH ARE DESCRIBED BELOW. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFITS OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN. IN FACT, THERE ARE FREQUENTLY SHARP DIFFERENCES BETWEEN HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND THE ACTUAL RESULTS SUBSEQUENTLY ACHIEVED BY ANY PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM. ONE OF THE LIMITATIONS OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS IS THAT THEY ARE GENERALLY PREPARED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. IN ADDITION, HYPOTHETICAL TRADING DOES NOT INVOLVE FINANCIAL RISK, AND NO HYPOTHETICAL TRADING RECORD CAN COMPLETELY ACCOUNT FOR THE IMPACT OF FINANCIAL RISK IN ACTUAL TRADING. FOR EXAMPLE, THE ABILITY TO WITHSTAND LOSSES OR ADHERE TO A PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM IN SPITE OF TRADING LOSSES ARE MATERIAL POINTS WHICH CAN ALSO ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS. THERE ARE NUMEROUS OTHER FACTORS RELATED TO THE MARKETS IN GENERAL OR TO THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ANY SPECIFIC TRADING PROGRAM WHICH CANNOT BE FULLY ACCOUNTED FOR IN THE PREPARATION OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND ALL OF WHICH CAN ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS. TESTIMONIALS SHOWN ON THE SITE AND REFERENCED FROM TIME TO TIME ARE FROM SELECT CUSTOMERS. THEIR EXPERIENCES MAY NOT BE TYPICAL OF WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO ACHIEVE, AS RESULTS MAY VARY. CLAIMS CONTAINED WITHIN TESTIMONIALS HAVE NOT BEEN VERIFIED. CUSTOMERS WERE NOT PAID OR COMPENSATED IN ANY WAY FOR THEIR STATEMENTS.
© 2017 TAS Market Profile